Search This Blog

Monday, July 24, 2006

Shifting a Gear

There are days when one generally feels motivated and generally charged up. This i feel is one of those days. But i hope i can maintain this new found drive.
First of all, i need to start my appin process as the essays for various schools have already been put up and i havent even started anything as of now. Have been bugging navin time n again n he has been patient enough to understand my follow ups. I dunno when i will be able to get in touch with amol. He is also under tremendous pressure since he has just been working for a few months and will require time to settle in. Though wud be requiring his help in many ways. Help Amol !!!!!!
Lets c how far i go through in my endeavour. But bloggie u might be wondering wat has been the driver for this excessive urgency??? Its partly fuelled by the recent resignations in my office . My batch MTs have resigned. So i guess peer pressure is finally catching up .......

No comments: