Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dings dongs dings....

The title line is a bit goofed up....but from where i see it, these words convey misery on two of my applications. Yesterday Fisher sent me a nice letter which had familiar content " This decision in any way is not a true reflection of your managerial potential. But due to highly competitive admission criteria we cannot offer u place on our program". As I started putting the hand written letter away , I switched on my laptop to check, if any other schools that I had applied to, had given out dings......... n there it was...a mail from penn state. Before I cud open it and read its content I knew, the writing was on the wall. A ding for sure............ n a reject it was.
So in this app game the score stands rite now at 2 rejects.
Lets c where the game goes from here.....as far as iam concerned..... the title track of film Race- "Race is on my mind" is apt to describe the MBA game. Further reports will be put up as soon as the decisions arrive.

1 comment:

Sabah said...

hey!! thanks for the comment on my blog! IM so glad u liked it as compared to a few who got me all wrong but then its alright:) once again thanks n do keep in touch thru blogs!! I wish u all the best for tiss n life!!! i wish ur dreams are fulfilled:)