Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Chillax

Yeah thats wat is the mood today. As i see most of my colleagues slog ( the month end phenomena), I can't help myself from smiling and thankin god for savin me from this drill this time . I am through with my design and thus enjoying a welcome break owing to some very very laid-back decision making skills of some of my superiors . Hatzzz off to all my superiors. U guyzzz rockkkkk!!!!! :-)))
Still the trouble is that when it comes to enjoyin these off-days something or the other has to go wrong. This time...it is my head. Having a severe headache..(i guess tried to be a smart ass and thought a lot when it wasn't required ...:-)) )
So what seemed like a perfect paid holiday has gone a lil awry. Nevermind....the song collection on my workstation did come to my rescue. As the slow soothing music played on in my ear phones.......i almost went into a trance...totally oblivious of the fact that my boss (who shares the cubicle space with me n 2 of my colleagues)was givin me some nasty stares. But then...when i slog ppl party....so i care a damn. Cheers to the free time. This has been a welcome break and iam trying to utilise this in the best possible way i can ...cos i know within 2 days my a$$ will be on fire as the pending decisions arrive. But till then it will be simply "Vacation Time"

2 comments:

AJ{ax} said...

be a rebel !!!

Quintessential said...

Yeah , Kinda... :-)) Simply lovin it